– Medical Doctor: (MD) Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas, Villa Clara, Cuba
– Public Health Specialist: (MSc) National Yang Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, R.O.C.
– Bioethicist: (M.S) Clarkson University, USA
– Director of Pan Caribbean Partnership against HIV and AIDS (PANCAP)
– National and Regional Experience working experience in Public Health
Fields of expertise: public health surveillance, health systems strengthening, communicable disease preparedness and response, sexual and reproductive health.
Served as a governance consultant to support the St. Vincent Planned Parenthood Association to strengthen its board, governance system and positioning of the Association to better serve the people of SVG.